This time I’m spending five days in my home town Helsinki, which gives me time to do all kinds of stuff. During the first two days I’ve:
- finally started the road season with my trusty Olmo bike
- enjoyed great food at Maharaja with Mika
- seen Finland loose against Serbia in football with Mika & Pegu
- visited Jonna and Jarkko
- been enjoying the new non-smoking regulation in a pub in fierce pinball competition with Jarkko
- helped a girl escort her over-refreshed mum home from the same pub
- got walking company in the early morning hours from a nice Kenyan
- been on a slightly sleepy ride with Tero (due to this pub thing the night before)
- been to the Finnish Aviation Museum with my dad
- updated my blog with new boring nonsense
…but at least I’ve been Very Active, AND enjoying myself! Here’s a few pics from my adventures:
Happier times (Finland-Serbia hasn’t started)
Here’s something for a true enthusiast: this Bf109 only needs some paintwork and loving restauration…
I’ll never buy a Cessna. I’m just too tall for the cockpit.
…and never become a fighter pilot. Thats for short guys, like Tom Cruise 😉
My dad has actually been passenger in Convair Metropolitans like this. Cool.
This old Karair DC3 is just beautiful. Bet I would even fit into the cockpit of that.